At Perras Chiropractic, we treat all types of musculoskeletal and soft tissue injuries including issues with the neck, mid back, lower back, shoulders, hips, arms, legs, hands, feet and more. These injuries can be be caused by: sports trauma, whiplash injuries, stress, slip and falls, incorrect sleep position, auto accidents, prolonged standing, driving or sitting at the computer, work injuries and even faulty posture.
We also treat nerve interference which is a primary cause of headaches, sciatica, pain radiating into the arms and shoulders, and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Dr. Robert Perras is an expert in treating all types of injuries and has been developing successful, personalized treatment plans for his patients since 1996!
Some of our services are listed below:
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
- Personalized examination and analysis
- Chiropractic adjustments – most techniques including diversified and activator
- Electric muscle stimulation
- Fitness Counseling
- Health and Fitness Seminars
- Spinal and Postural Evaluations
- Foot arch evaluation and orthotics castin
- We also have Spenco orthotics, sandals and shoes
- Theraputic stretching and excercising
- Trigger point therapy for soft tissue issues